HI, I hope you are all well. I can’t believe that it is November and all the Christmas things are in the shops already! So with Christmas not so far in the future anymore, I decided to make this cute and easy Penguin Cake Topper.
Tutorial and Materials Used
So for this Penguin Cake Topper I used Saracino Modelling paste in black, white, Tiffany blue and a tiny bit of yellow. I also used 1 dust colour for this penguin cake topper and some white paint.
Weight of pastes use:
- Black sugar paste 40g wings (20g each wing but one cut it will be under 10g)
- White 10g – For body, face and pom-pom
- Yellow – Beak – 1.8g,
- Yellow – Feet – 3g total
- Tiffany blue – Scarf 10g
- Tiffany blue – Hat 20g
Other materials used:
- 2cm Polystyrene Ball
- Black edible pen
- Ball tool,
- Dresden Tool & silicone modelling tool
- craft knife.
- Heart Shape cutter – 3.5cm x 3.5cm (inside point to bottom point and the widest point)
- Petal cutter – 4cm x 3.5cm
- Pink Petal dust
Below I will show you how I made a cute and easy Penguin Cake Topper.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. I am planning to post some more festive creation soon. Please tag me and share the creations you make with me 😊
Keep well xx
If you would like to follow me, I am on:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/recipesofmyart/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/recipesofmyart