Hello, I hope you had a lovely weekend and have had a good start to your week. Today I am sharing a super easy and tasty recipe – Easy Mini Cheese Puffs.
I made mine as mini as they are perfect as little appetisers or if you have the nibbles. Give them a try, i’m sure they will satisfy that little craving. They could easily be made bigger if you wish just cook them for a little longer.
You could also play with the cheese, add some cooked bacon or add different herbs such as chives. I just used what I had in the fridge and they turned out great and got polished off 🙂
For the Easy Mini Cheese Puffs that I made I used 2 different cheeses, Fontina and Parmesan cheese. This recipe can easily be halved too but I’m sure you won’t be sorry making some extra to have the next day 🙂
Let me know how yours turn out and if you added anything different.
I hope you enjoy xx
Easy Mini Cheese Puffs
- 300 g self raising flour
- 150 g cheese cheddar, fontina, parmesan, gruyere, grated
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 - 2 tablespoons parsley or chives chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- In a medium bowl at all the ingredients and mix well (go easy on the salt as the cheeses you choose could be salty).
- Using a tablespoon measure, place a tablespoon measure in each mini muffin.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 6 - 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on serving plate or leave to cool slightly on a baking rack.